ADDRESS: Bldg, B3, Gongye Road, Lutang Village, Yining Town, Xiushui County, Jiujiang, Jiangxi, China.
Many daily necessities used in daily life are made of iron. How do you choose the right glue when bonding these metal materials? How can you achieve the best bonding effect?
1. First determine that the material to be bonded is a metal material;
2. Determine the size of the bonding surface of the adherend;
3. Determine the specific resistance of the product after bonding, that is, the specific bonding requirements (such as: bonding speed / colloid color / colloid viscosity / high temperature resistance / bonding strength requirements).
4. Determine the amount of glue used in the first product, and then determine the maximum cost of glue for this product.
5. At this time, you can accurately know and choose the glue that is right for you.